Active 2-way stereo speaker system with Bluetooth receiver and 2 x 30 W Class D amplfier module
Active 2-way stereo speaker system,
with Bluetooth receiver, 2 x 30 W.
Set consists of one active and one passive bass-reflex speaker system. Connection of the passive system to the active system via spring-loaded speaker terminals
Bluetooth receiver V4.0 with APTX
Active speaker system with integrated 2-channel class D amplifier
Stereo RCA and 3.5 mm jack input, optical digital input (Toslink), mono sub out via RCA jack
Supplied with remote control
10 cm (4") bass speaker and 25 mm (1") dome tweeter
Excellent sound characteristics with linear adjustment
High-gloss lacquered MDF wooden cabinet of high quality
2 x 30 W ，2 × 50 WMAX
500 mV/10 kΩ
10 cm (4") bass speaker
25 cm(1") dome tweeter
85 dB/W/m (each speaker system)
Max. rated SPL
98 dB (each speaker system)
Admiss. ambient temp.
230 V/50 Hz/170 VA
1 x RCA L/R
1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack
1 x Toslink, optical digial input
spring-load. speaker term. for passive sp. system
Bluetooth 4.0, APTX,
AUX 1, stereo
AUX 2, stereo
3.5 mm jack
supports up to 192 kHz/24 bit (sampling rate/resolution),connection via Toslink
SUB OUT, mono
160 mV max.
140 × 215 × 170 mm (W × H × D)
Operation with a Bluetooth source
1. To allow signal transmission, the source must use the A2DP profile.
2. To ensure the best audio quality, the source should support the aptX technology.
1) To switch the BH4 to the Bluetooth mode, press the button . The Bluetooth mode will be indicated by the blue Bluetooth indicator in the lower section of the window,the indicator will flash if no Bluetooth connection has been established .
2) At the Bluetooth source, switch on the Bluetooth function. On the display of the Bluetooth source ,the BH4 will be indicated by “BT Speaker”. Pair the source with BH4 ,once the pairing has been made ,the Bluetooth indicator will light up constantly.
3) Start the audio replay at the Bluetooth source and operate the Bluetooth source as desired ,the buttons and on the remote control may also be used to operate the Bluetooth source.